Heritage’s main campus of 48 acres is located in the city of , known for over 70 historical murals. Toppenish is located in , ranking first in the United States in the number of all fruit trees. Yakima County is also known for additional agricultural products including award winning wines. It is sheltered from Western Washington’s heavy rainfall and boasts an annual average of 300 days of sunshine.
The Toppenish campus includes a total of 145,519 square feet (permanent buildings: 126,576 SF and mobile structures: 19,343 SF).
Courses are also offered at and online.
In the spring of 2019, student enrollment at Heritage included:
- 910 total degree-seeking students
- 708 undergraduate students
- 202 graduate students
Heritage is Washington state’s only university to be designated a Hispanic Serving Institution. Additionally, with its percentage of Native American students, it also qualifies to be a Native American Serving Institution. The broad diversity found at Heritage is an asset to all students as this exposure to different ethnicities and cultures helps them succeed in a multicultural workforce.
In the fall of 2017, the full-time undergraduate student population at Heritage consisted of:
- 69% Hispanic/Latino
- 14% Caucasian
- 12% American Indian or Alaska Native
- 2% Two or more races
- <1% Asian
- <1% Black or African American
齐天娱乐国际官网85% of Heritage students are the first in their family to attend college. To help overcome the challenges faced by first-generation college students, Heritage provides (S3), a federal TriO project to assist first-time and low-income college students and students with disabilities in earning a bachelor’s degree.
齐天娱乐国际官网Heritage helps first-time students from migrant and seasonal farmworker families by offering college transisition support services through the (CAMP).
For the vast majority of Heritage University student, a college education would be unobtainable without financial aid support. Through its equity packaging of grants and scholarships, Heritage is able to provide that support to every student with a demonstrated need.
- 91% of Heritage students receive financial aid
- $20,175 is the average combined financial aid and scholarship award for first-year freshmen
- $4 million in scholarships and institutional aid is awarded annually by Heritage
齐天娱乐国际官网Because Heritage is a private institution, it relies heavily on the generosity of donors. The university works with donors to create endowed and named scholarships and to build awarding criteria to match their individual funding goals.
Heritage University is accredited by:
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Lab Sciences
- Professional Educator Standards Board
- Washington State Nursing Quality Assurance Commission
- Council on Social Work Education